Sunday, 14 November 2010

How to jump higher in basketball-achieving Greatness

So you want to jump higher for basketball? I could easily tell you go to the gym, the lifting of heavy weights (6-8 repetitions) ideal for power between 75% of your max weight and doing 3-4 sets, and then afterwords to of the plyo of some beginners like power skip, frontiers and progressions (approximately 3 is set for each exercise), but that will help you increase your vertical leap? OK ... probably-a lot, but there's more to increase your vertical than just a training program. Let me explain.


I've tried dozens of programs and all of them worked. I've gained a bit of each other but there are some things I have learned along the way that I plan to share with you. One of the biggest factors in enhancing your vertical is probably something that you least expect it, but is the easiest thing to do.It's called r-e-s-t. That is true.


Get the proper rest between sets, reps and days between workouts is crucial. There are a lot of leap programs that tell you to go out and jump like kangaroos, but what they fail to tell you is that too much physical stress on your joints and muscles can be hazardous to your health. Programs need to look intimidating to be effective.


In addition, the speed of how you lift weights is also another important factor.For example, you can probably 50% of your body weight Crouch easily stop. If you power clean the same amount of weight, your results, however, almost twice as effective.This is how you might develop.


Power's what jump training is all about.In basketball, you need to train for air conditioning and endurance. but if that's all what you train for then you will not reach your full potential. train for air conditioning and strength, but most importantly, train for strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment